The Shoulder/Arm Abduction System is a lightweight, universally-sized alternative to traditional shoulder abductors. Featuring a unique design, it includes telescoping arms, eliminating the need to keep several sizes on hand. A durable, removable, wedge allows shoulder positioning at 0, 15, 30, 60, and 90 degrees. The strapping system also allows it to be worn on the left or right arm with minimal adjustment.
- Post-operative rotator cuff, elbow, and shoulder injuries
- Rotator cuff tear and tendonitis at the shoulder
- Adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder
- Cumulative trauma/repetitive strain injury
- Elbow fractures including radial head
- Stroke and CVA recovery and residual hemiparesis